31J .. jojojojojo

Jellyfish

Registered
Reaction score
lostseason4kg9.jpg

muahahahahahaha

31st January @ abc (id love to be @ usa, shit shit shittt!!!!) Season 4 begins!!!!!

TRAILERRRRRRR --> each time i watch this vid..... chicken skinnnn wtf!!!!!!!

THE LOST ARE FOUNDDD!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]0qX89SYHBv0[/YOUTUBE]

i know, im sick.. cant waitttt!!!! waiting tilllllll may!!!!! im sufferinggg!!!!
thisss isss insaneee!!!!!

174zx8.gif
174zx8.gif
174zx8.gif
174zx8.gif
174zx8.gif

sorry, but i never quite understood what the hype is about this show LOL

I'm in the US. Jellyfish, you could come be my wife and get you citizenship.

never liked lost, heros, prison break... only thing i watch on tv is anything on discovery channel and adult swin, sometimes spike tv for csi las. :)

i mostly watch sports, movies, or news shows, havent really been into a drama/comedy series in years apart from 24

never liked lost, heros, prison break... only thing i watch on tv is anything on discovery channel and adult swin, sometimes spike tv for csi las. :)

I agree with you DL. I am not into "popular" shows. I hate reality TV. Can't stand it. Oh and while we are on that subject:

WTF? was that Cloverfield movie about? Like Snakes On A Plane, I hate overhyped movies. They just end up being dumb.

I like watching stuff that I have on my DVR. Like, Heavy Metal documentaries and all. If there was a Dance music channel, I would be all in there 24/7:super:

Yeah most overhyped movies suck, heard Cloverfield was, pun intended, abominable

Reality TV is good to just pass time - nothing more...you get entertained by it but you dont really pick up anything from it - i like something thats more intelligently entertaining (like crime dramas)

im a documentary geek too :D its nice to learn the history about something or learn something you didnt know about something in the world

Me neither. I stopped watching after one episode, and I don't really pay any attention to it.

Oh my goddddddddd 4th SEASONNNNNNNNNNN....After the sick ending of the previous season I cant wait to see how the **** it can go on and on and on..hahaha

I'm in the US. Jellyfish, you could come be my wife and get you citizenship.

do u really think i need to be your wife to watch LOST in your house?? cause LOST deserves that effort xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh my goddddddddd 4th SEASONNNNNNNNNNN....After the sick ending of the previous season I cant wait to see how the **** it can go on and on and on..hahaha

thatsssssssss my tituuuuuuuuuuuuuuu oooeeeeeee ooooeeeeeee oooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee \o/\o/\o/ xDDDD

ok boys what i could tell u ........ boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! xDDDD

ohh pls!!! we are talking about LOST!!!!!! im a tvserie addict and i can tell u that there is no many times u can see a serie which makes u be f****** for years waiting wth is gonna happen!!! LOST is on my top 3 all times favs tv series xDDDDDDDDDDD its not about love, its not about war, its not about just ppl lost @ island, its not.. its not .. its nottt!!!! Its one of the bestssss!!!!! u should think about it.
Cant wait to download the first episode on friday morning... cause here its impossible to watch it live :( and im not going to wait for a long year to watch in spanish tv :(

soooo... -24 hours left!!!!!!!!

do u really think i need to be your wife to watch LOST in your house?? cause LOST deserves that effort xDDDDDDDDDDDD

thatsssssssss my tituuuuuuuuuuuuuuu oooeeeeeee ooooeeeeeee oooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee \o/\o/\o/ xDDDD

ok boys what i could tell u ........ boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! xDDDD

ohh pls!!! we are talking about LOST!!!!!! im a tvserie addict and i can tell u that there is no many times u can see a serie which makes u be f****** for years waiting wth is gonna happen!!! LOST is on my top 3 all times favs tv series xDDDDDDDDDDD its not about love, its not about war, its not about just ppl lost @ island, its not.. its not .. its nottt!!!! Its one of the bestssss!!!!! u should think about it.
Cant wait to download the first episode on friday morning... cause here its impossible to watch it live :( and im not going to wait for a long year to watch in spanish tv :(

soooo... -24 hours left!!!!!!!!
:LMAO:

I love it!! I download each episode before it broadcasts in the UK. Guys in the US seem to have a 4 day advantage...

I love all the twists in the story! The flashforwards now add a new complexity, I myself am again lost hehe :lol:

Back