View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    1 100.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Himmi - Burning Sunset 013 on AH.FM 11-02-2019

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    32,194

    Himmi - Burning Sunset 013 on AH.FM 11-02-2019


    Himmi - Burning Sunset


    Tracklist:

    01. Maceo Plex - Mutant Romance (Original Mix)
    02. Kyau & Albert - So Easy (Original Mix)
    03. Jason Ross & Dimibo - The Gorge (Extended Mix)
    04. OTIOT - ASLI (Extended Mix)
    05. Michele C & Drival - Saviour (GKX Extended Mix)
    06. 4 Strings - 13 Ways To Save The World (Extended Mix)
    07. Jason Ross - East of Eden (Original Mix)
    08. Exolight - Ashes From The Past (Extended Mix)
    09. DT8 Project feat. Danielle Rowe - The Edge (Extended Mix)
    10. Ferry Corsten - Brain Box (Marlo Remix)
    11. Sean Tyas - Chrome (Extended Mix)
    12. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Mhammed El Alami - Moonrise (Extended Mix)
    13. Darren Porter & RAM feat. Natalie Gioia - One Million Seconds (Extended Mix)
    14. Ferry Tayle & Betsie Larkin - Live for Tomorrow (Extended Mix)
    15. Armin van Buuren feat. Sam Martin - Wild Wild Son (Richard Durand Remix)

    Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
    Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.
    Last edited by danmark_ori; Feb 11th, 2019 at 19:06.

  2. #2
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    341,534

    Thumbs up

    MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded all ready for broadcast

    Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

    Tracklist: TXT format
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,909

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,909

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    12,909

  6. #6
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    341,534

    Arrow add 09: DT8 Project feat. Danielle Rowe - The Edge (Extended Mix)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:

    01. Maceo Plex - Mutant Romance (Original Mix)
    02. Kyau & Albert - So Easy (Original Mix)
    03. Jason Ross & Dimibo - The Gorge (Extended Mix)
    04. OTIOT - ASLI (Extended Mix)
    05. Michele C & Drival - Saviour (GKX Extended Mix)
    06. 4 Strings - 13 Ways To Save The World (Extended Mix)
    07. Jason Ross - East of Eden (Original Mix)
    08. Exolight - Ashes From The Past (Extended Mix)
    09. DT8 Project feat. Danielle Rowe - The Edge (Extended Mix)
    10. Ferry Corsten - Brain Box (Marlo Remix)
    11. Sean Tyas - Chrome (Extended Mix)
    12. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Mhammed El Alami - Moonrise (Extended Mix)
    13. Darren Porter & RAM feat. Natalie Gioia - One Million Seconds (Extended Mix)
    14. Ferry Tayle & Betsie Larkin - Live for Tomorrow (Extended Mix)
    15. Armin van Buuren feat. Sam Martin - Wild Wild Son (Richard Durand Remix)
    Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post)






    https://www.discogs.com/DT8-Project-Leave-It-All-Behind-EP-Vol2/release/13096614
    ~ 1. DT8 Project feat. Danielle Rowe - The Edge (Extended Mix) 6:58 ~



    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  7. #7
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    341,534

    Arrow Replay

    Quote Originally Posted by danmark_ori View Post
    Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post)






    https://www.discogs.com/DT8-Project-Leave-It-All-Behind-EP-Vol2/release/13096614
    ~ 1. DT8 Project feat. Danielle Rowe - The Edge (Extended Mix) 6:58 ~








    There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)

    danmark_ori, Toxa
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  8. #8
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    341,534

    Arrow Replay

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Himmi - Burning Sunset


    Tracklist:

    01. Maceo Plex - Mutant Romance (Original Mix)
    02. Kyau & Albert - So Easy (Original Mix)
    03. Jason Ross & Dimibo - The Gorge (Extended Mix)
    04. OTIOT - ASLI (Extended Mix)
    05. Michele C & Drival - Saviour (GKX Extended Mix)
    06. 4 Strings - 13 Ways To Save The World (Extended Mix)
    07. Jason Ross - East of Eden (Original Mix)
    08. Exolight - Ashes From The Past (Extended Mix)
    09. DT8 Project feat. Danielle Rowe - The Edge (Extended Mix)
    10. Ferry Corsten - Brain Box (Marlo Remix)
    11. Sean Tyas - Chrome (Extended Mix)
    12. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Mhammed El Alami - Moonrise (Extended Mix)

    13. Darren Porter & RAM feat. Natalie Gioia - One Million Seconds (Extended Mix)
    14. Ferry Tayle & Betsie Larkin - Live for Tomorrow (Extended Mix)
    15. Armin van Buuren feat. Sam Martin - Wild Wild Son (Richard Durand Remix)

    Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
    Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.


    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •