AH Schedule & Fifth Week

in·iq·ui·trance

AHddicted
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As you may know, AH is currently on the 3rd of three special events taking place at the end of January. Some people have wondered why we have these special events. I'm here to tell you:

It's how we fill the holes in the AH schedule, during the so-called fifth week.

The AH schedule operates on a four-week, 28-day system, and dj shows can be scheduled to be weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. In order to keep the math simple, weekly is 4 shows per month, bi-weekly is 2 shows, and monthly is just 1.

To make everthing fit together, bi-weekly shows are either during the first-and-third occurance of the day in the month, or the second-and-fourth (eg. 1st and 3rd Tuesday). Weekly shows take place on their day every week for the first four occurances (eg. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sunday), and a monthly show occurs just once during the first 28 days of the month (eg. 3rd Friday).

Right now you're thinking,
"But a month has more than 4 weeks x 7 days = 28 days, you guys are no good at math."

This means of course, that each month, there are actually some days that occur 5 times within the calendar month. These days are the "fifth week". These 5th days do not have any shows scheduled. We fill the time instead with special events, such as the In-The-Mix series, DejaVu or the Best-of-EOYC.

That's why you if you tune in during the 5th week, hoping to hear your favourite weekly show, you'll instead get something else.

But trust me, the special shows are just as good! :grinning:

Last edited:
LOL the shows bot posting

its alive LOL

good job with explanation

needs a little color :p

Z0MG C4N 1 H4V3 UR 4U70GR4PH 0H 1337 0N3!?

(omg can I have your autograph o leet one!?)

I wonder who was controlling the Shows bot.

:hmmm:

Well that explains it. I'll definitely be taking part in some of the future events!!

We should put a leash on the Shows Bot, the Terminator movies showed us what happens when machines have opinions.

Last edited:
We should put a leash on the Shows Bot, the Terminator movies showed us what happens when machines have opinions.

i believe its not a machine, but rather a "wonk" :tongue: :lol:

Last edited by in·iq·ui·trance : 03-02-2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Some wonk wanted color.

omg shows bot is alive, was not me...

fine blame it all on me :p

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

:bump: :)

omg shows bot is alive, was not me...

fine blame it all on me :p

the rise of the machines...LOL:lol::lol:

:blink: Los bots de Ah estan vivos! :yikes:
Wow! debe ser por tanta electronica...
Bueno... regresando al tema principal, me parece muy bien la organizacion. promete mucho. ;)

Ojo con ese bot.. :lol:

LOL now i see the thread ^_^ good explanation :)

Back