Votes: 1 10.0%
  • MASSIVE FAIL!!!!=(

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
I love Ministry Of Sound. I have quite a bit of their releases in my collection. Their "Annual" releases are hit and miss sometimes though.

Well, MOST of their stuff is great, but the Electro stuff gets old very quickly:p

I like checking out MOS TV. Lots of cool vids and eye candy on there:lovers::icecream:

What do you guys think?

Abominus

My decision is off their compilation CDs, its all house - and its all really commercial house, not some good old funk house

well Ministry of Sound in the past used to be great, the club, the radio and the records, used to be only trance, but nowadays it's only house, not really digging that.

i am more into the progressive and electro this days anyway somehow i preffer to buy other cds from the djs, and not compilations.

but still i cant tell ministry of sound is a big fail, the tv videos are cool and like to watch them, some people buy the compilations and all, they have some good points and bad points.

maybe if they could get more records in their store, i could think twice. :)

I agree with the house thing, although there's a couple of tracks I don't mind. E.g. Raindrops, or wonderland, they were in either annual 06 or 07.

Gatecrasher's way better IMO. Immortals was amazing.

I agree with the house thing, although there's a couple of tracks I don't mind. E.g. Raindrops, or wonderland, they were in either annual 06 or 07.

IMO Immortals were nothing special - same tracks as you'll find on every single other "TOP 20 DANCE ANTHEMS!!" compilation

I wish there was a compilation focusing on a specific genre or time period or lesser known tracks - gatecrasher immortal just put the same old thing on there

"raindrops" is a great song except that when it came out, it was the time in which my ex and I split up.

Not good times bro:unsure:

I love house.
how ever, M.O.S just has the the main stream 1980's techno wanna be house.

I'm yet to find good Jazz, Latin and disco house. No Album released since Hed Kandi 2004 has had that.

hahah by the number of votes for massive fail I guess noone is too keen on them then :lol:

Not my cup of tea to be honest, it's more plastic wrapped, instant, microwave, fast food style, although that's not to say they don't use the odd good track on their compilations but the majority of it is just "popular", i.e "cak". :lol:

in the past there were massive but are drastically goin down hill in my books !
wud prefer to buy cd's by djs than compilations anyway there usually so much better..

what do you expect if a club/label is run by accountants and not music lovers?

Back