Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MP3 file: uploaded :cap: set ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by in·iq·ui·trance

Tracklist: not uploaded

Tune of the year 2018! Haven't heard this since AH EOYC haha

Hope you guys are liking the show so far. Tasso guest mix first hour with myself the second hour.

hello :wave:

why never a tracklist uploaded for the show :hmmm:

I don't like to say what I'm playing before the show to give a little more excitement. It will be uploaded to my Soundcloud and can check out my FB page for info. I can put the tracklist up after the show no probs

I don't like to say what I'm playing before the show to give a little more excitement. It will be uploaded to my Soundcloud and can check out my FB page for info. I can put the tracklist up after the show no probs
ok mate you know you are the dj :beer2:
if you upload a tracklist file we mods can add it after the show or posting the tracks during the show we never share tracklist before airing :grinning:
checking uploaded tracklist folder is way easier than searching for facebook/twitter/sound/mix-cloud sites :)

great tunes btw :clap::clap::clap:
thats why is good to know always the current playing track :p

ok mate you know you are the dj :beer2:
if you upload a tracklist file we mods can add it after the show or posting the tracks during the show we never share tracklist before airing :grinning:
checking uploaded tracklist folder is way easier than searching for facebook/twitter/sound/mix-cloud sites :)

great tunes btw :clap::clap::clap:
thats why is good to know always the current playing track :p

Ok mate will do that and can be put up after the show. Cheers mate

Back