AH on Nokia phones!

in·iq·ui·trance

AHddicted
Reaction score
Great news! For all of you who have Nokia phones and want to get AH while not at your computer... now you can!

AH is now part of the Nokia Internet Radio service! :super:

Visit this link to Get Started: http://europe.nokia.com/link?cid=EDITORIAL_653354

The way it works is that you download the Nokia Internet Radio player to your phone, and then find AH in the list of stations you can tune in to from the player. You can Search for it by name or by using the Station Directory.

Last edited:
muahahaha...i have Nokia :super:

yeah but with our addiction the bill will blow up like hell:)

but for me doesn't work anyway i have a Motorolla

well most of mobile providers has here limit free internet products for example 384kbps line per 14 euros per month... :grinning:
but if using a contract with bit transfering based pricing u are in trouble yes :mask:

but there is also Wi-Fi connection available in some Nokia phones like mine has :super:

Last edited:

you don't listen on the phone all the time LMAO...only when you are away from the car, home or office, besides as ToT said i have free allowance and Wi-Fi access :tongue:

Nokia radio service :p I'm having a Sony Ericsson. My next phone will be a Nokia I guess.

That's awesome but, I do not have a cel at this time:unsure::p

i have a nokia!!!!!!!
but the way i listen. i'll have an insane phone bill by the end of the month. :(

i listen almost everyday on my Nokia N95, since it has the built in wifi i can leech all over the place...

i have a nokia:LMAO::LMAO: and i would have the same problem as piccoli:lol::lol:
is awesome this new feature,but is cheaper for me to tune in from my pc:tongue:

Here in Canada, I'm on Bell, and I think I have an option for unlimited browsing, but this will be like downloads, @ $19/Meg, so I think it'll kill me in the wallet.
But my son's iTouch has WiFi, can that add on app work on an iTouch?
Or just the web based player will work ?

well, I think that's a great option for listen on the go..but is very expensive.

very nice hows the quality?

its as good as any other computer based player or so which means its great :super: i have now it on my both Wi-Fi phones... :music: listening whenever I have an access to Wi-Fi and not around PC :bravo:

with my previous job I didnt have an internet connection with my PC but I had an access to wi-fi so I connected my phone to my PC speakers and listened AH.fm everyday like that :lol:

guys i got nokia phone n online radio as well but donno how to get afterhours on my cell
that link provided in the begining of this thread is not workin
i in australia
sum1 plz do sumthin soon
plzzzzzz

we need an app for the iPhone :)

Back