• Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Zoe Song

Tracklist:

01. Ava Kay, Stoneface & Terminal - Free Time (Dan Stone Extended Remix)
02. Allen Watts - Paradox (Extended Mix)
03. Temple One - Ocean Paradise (Extended Mix)
04. TrancEye - Illusion (Extended Mix)
05. Miroslav Vrlík - I Can't Stop (Extended Mix)
06. Fredd Moz, XiJaro & Pitch - Falling Leaves (Original Mix)
07. Dreamy - Amanda (Original Mix)
08. Audrey Gallagher, Solis & Sean Truby - What It Takes to Love You (UCast Extended Remix)
09. UDM - Galactica (Johan Ekman Remix)
10. AirLab7 - Nymph (Extended Mix)

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

Tracklist: TXT format :good:

:wave:

CET 15:00 - 16:00

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (3 members :loveah: and 3 guests)

danmark_ori, Lucas+, C!C@+

did the summer just started Polar :captain:

feels like the good weather is here finally :p

:yes: :iagree: Jacky 1st time this year wanted to go out ! :megacrazy: last night at 03:15 :) (and in ! :blink: :lolz: one hour later. Helped by a coming home late at night neighbour, signaling (very low noise) at the front door. I was still not asleep :yawn: Too, because of the sunny warmth end of this morning: slow walking kitty, taking her rests every few 100's of meters :ee: (compare this to a steady walk with cold & cool weather). No complaining though :good: How's outdoor life at your side ? :cap:

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (3 members :loveah: and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, C!C@+, Lucas+

:yes: :iagree: Jacky 1st time this year wanted to go out ! :megacrazy: last night at 03:15 :) (and in ! :blink: :lolz: one hour later. Helped by a coming home late at night neighbour, signaling (very low noise) at the front door. I was still not asleep :yawn: Too, because of the sunny warmth end of this morning: slow walking kitty, taking her rests every few 100's of meters :ee: (compare this to a steady walk with cold & cool weather). No complaining though :good: How's outdoor life at your side ? :cap:

:hmmm: About that first line: last (winter) months for sure, Jacky stayed the nights indoors. So last night a sudden difference.

yeah even the cats knows and the bears :cat::friends:
i was waiting for this and do some sport outside, i got few extra kilo after stopped smoking in december, which is normal but i move it down now :megacrazy:
after this set going to fietsen, yesterday played some football, but tonight a psy-party so only easy cycling this afternoon :)

08. Audrey Gallagher, Solis & Sean Truby - What It Takes to Love You (UCast Extended Remix)

yeah even the cats knows and the bears :cat::friends:
i was waiting for this and do some sport outside, i got few extra kilo after stopped smoking in december, which is normal but i move it down now :megacrazy:
after this set going to fietsen, yesterday played some football, but tonight a psy-party so only easy cycling this afternoon :)

you did stop smoking ? :bow: :super: :bravo: cool you're sporting too :captain:

Back