Tracklist:

01. Dennis Graft - Minsk (Extended Mix) [Suanda Music]
02. Ferry Corsten & Nevve - Freefall (DIM3NSION Remix) [Flashover Trance]
03. Nifra & Fisherman - Attack (Extended Mix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
04. Jimmy Chou - Everdream (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
05. Eimear Ft. Angel Falls - Fleeting Moments (Duncan Newell Remix) [Alter Ego]
06. Corydalics - Heliocentric (Extended Mix) [Extrema Global Music]
07. O.B.M Notion - Marina (Extended Mix) [Interplay Records]
08. Neev Kennedy & Stargazers - I Remember You (Original Mix) [Amsterdam Trance] THROWBACK 2016
09. Factor B - Stardust Symphony (Original Mix) [Pure Trance]
10. Miroslav Vrlík - Surrender (Extended Mix) [Redux Recordings]
11. Rene Ablaze - Summer Tales (Extended Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]
12. Josh Bailey & Gene Xander - Night Creatures In Amsterdam (Original Mix) [OHM Music] TRANSMISSION TUNE

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
please txt file next time

Code:
Transmission 228.rtf                               04-Jul-2019 10:51                1235
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: set ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

Tracklist: RTF format :( :no: :sorry:

39695647333_7a36f44dda_o.jpg

Message to all DJ's uploading tracklists :cap: TXT only
2017-09-14 Uploaded-tracklists TXT only :book:

Everything is done by you, Danmark. You are dedicated. :hug::cat:

I can convert pretty much any kind of file into any other kind of file, Danmark, if you need me to. Just send it to me in email and I'll send it right back. It's very easy to convert an RTF file to a TXT file. I'll do it for you if you need. :cat:

a bit background

I can convert pretty much any kind of file into any other kind of file, Danmark, if you need me to. Just send it to me in email and I'll send it right back. It's very easy to convert an RTF file to a TXT file. I'll do it for you if you need. :cat:

Thank you, TCL :hug: Read a few lines, and I'll explain why this thank you actually does mean: no thank you my dear :)
Back in October 2014 I was asked to be active as a mod, as at the moment about all dayly labour came from one guy: C!C@. Back then, by far the majority of the tracklists was simple txt. Once in a while, some 'genius' :crazy: :icecream: uploaded in another digital format. Gradually the amount of more exotic formats grew. At first, it became some 'sport' for me to please each and everyone. Things started to be time-consuming :no: when PDF files weren't good accessible. Copying the contents, if possible at all, for a while became troublesome for me. Whatever the reason was :unsure: I remember having to type over the contents of several uploaded tracklists. Keep in mind, the addressing of tracklists is a dayly, recurring task. Gradually, thing went out of hand. The range of uploaded formats grew wider and wider. I recall pictures, spreadsheets, XML and what not :ee: The massive amounts of endlessly uploaded tracklists, day in, day out, week after week, month after month, year after year, requires some minimum of efficiency :sorry:

September 2017 http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?89737-2017-09-14c_Uploaded tracklists TXT only

I contacted Dan, informed him about the grown situation, and reported him ' enough is enough '. :chair: Remember, I get no single financial benefit out of my dayly activities here. Instead, I am contributing every month financially to AH.fm. It's all unpayed voluntary labour. All I ask of the people uploading, to save a bit of my time. When everyone does save his/her tracklist file as the most simple format, the no-nonse very very basic TXT format, all small and less small converting adventures in the end does save me quite a lot of time.

It's not the capability to conversion, TCL. It's my absolute firm refusal of wasting time. My urge for efficient exchange of data. :cap:

In Dutch: " ik heb er geen zin meer in " :yucky: :icecream:

Back