View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    1 100.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: LTN & Daniel Skyver - Nocturnal Animals Radio 003 on AH.FM 20-08-2019

  1. #1
    Afterhours.FM Staff Shows Bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    AH.FM
    Posts
    34,715

    LTN & Daniel Skyver - Nocturnal Animals Radio 003 on AH.FM 20-08-2019


    Nocturnal Animals


    Tracklist:

    01. LTN & Michelle C - The Chase
    02. LTN & Kyler England - Rise Like Smoke [LTN Sunrise Remix]
    03. LTN & Aelyn - Happy Life
    04. LTN & Michelle C - Lost in Us
    05. LTN - Nowhere to Run
    06. LTN & Alexander Popov feat. Kyler England - Yet To Come [LTN Sunrise Remix]
    07. LTN - Golden Triangle
    08. LTN & Attila Syah - Samurai
    09. LTN & Victoria Ray - My World
    10. LTN & Christina Novelli - Id' Go Back
    11. LTN feat. Cassidy Ford - Wildfire
    12. LTN feat. Eric Lumiere - Shining

    01. Gardenstate - Blur - Pure Progressive.
    02. The Digital Blonde vs Brock & Ryan - The Spaceman (Narel remix) - Forescape.
    03. Gerome - From The Underground - FSOE Clandestine.
    04. Monolink - Return to Oz (Dave Neven remix) - White Label.
    05. Ahmed Romel - Dystopia - FSOE.
    06. Temple One - Sedative - Digital Society.
    07. Darren Tate & Daniel Kandi - Luminous - Always Alive.
    08. Talla 2XLC - Frenetic - Nocturnal Animals.
    09. Venetica - Everything Is Broken (Niko Zografos remix) - Synedrion.
    10. RAM - Umami - Nocturnal Animals.
    11. Jericho Frequency & Amélie Mae - Hide In Plain Sight - Amsterdam Trance

    Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
    Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.
    Last edited by danmark_ori; Aug 20th, 2019 at 21:58.

  2. #2
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    352,542

    Thumbs up

    MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded all ready for broadcast

    Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

    Tracklist: TXT format
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    20,287

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict zujar_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Zujar, Andalucia
    Posts
    4,970
    Lovely chilled set!!

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    20,287

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    63,399
    Nice tune
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict zujar_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Zujar, Andalucia
    Posts
    4,970
    What a great set this has been!! Nocturnal animals is a great idea!!

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    20,287

  9. #9
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    352,542
    Quote Originally Posted by zujar_man View Post
    What a great set this has been!! Nocturnal animals is a great idea!!








    https://www.discogs.com/Jericho-Frequency-Amélie-Mae-Hide-In-Plain-Sight/release/14020022


    Always on the run
    Hiding from the past
    Trying to close the book
    A tale where nothing lasts

    When the story is untold
    And the journey still unfolds
    You want to turn the page
    And look the other way

    Bring your darkness to the light
    Take this moment, make it right
    Show me your colours
    I see the beauty
    And the truth in your eyes
    There’s no need to hide tonight
    You hide in plain sight


    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  10. #10
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    352,542
    Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post)





    There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 2 guests)

    danmark_ori, Patrik Endler, zujar_man, Lucas+
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  11. #11
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by danmark_ori View Post
    MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded all ready for broadcast
    What do you mean by mp3 file? Can I download the set?
    THX

  12. #12
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    352,542
    Quote Originally Posted by ahg75 View Post
    What do you mean by mp3 file? Can I download the set?
    THX
    The mentioned (and only for mods visible, not accessible) MP3 files are not for download. Their arrival enables this internet radio station to 'air' the uploaded set.
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

  13. #13
    Ursa Major ★ Become a supporter now
    danmark_ori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    352,542

    Arrow add 02: The Digital Blonde vs Brock & Ryan - The Spaceman (Narel remix) - Forescape.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shows Bot View Post

    Tracklist:

    01. LTN & Michelle C - The Chase
    02. LTN & Kyler England - Rise Like Smoke [LTN Sunrise Remix]
    03. LTN & Aelyn - Happy Life
    04. LTN & Michelle C - Lost in Us
    05. LTN - Nowhere to Run
    06. LTN & Alexander Popov feat. Kyler England - Yet To Come [LTN Sunrise Remix]
    07. LTN - Golden Triangle
    08. LTN & Attila Syah - Samurai
    09. LTN & Victoria Ray - My World
    10. LTN & Christina Novelli - Id' Go Back
    11. LTN feat. Cassidy Ford - Wildfire
    12. LTN feat. Eric Lumiere - Shining

    01. Gardenstate - Blur - Pure Progressive.
    02. The Digital Blonde vs Brock & Ryan - The Spaceman (Narel remix) - Forescape.
    03. Gerome - From The Underground - FSOE Clandestine.
    04. Monolink - Return to Oz (Dave Neven remix) - White Label.
    05. Ahmed Romel - Dystopia - FSOE.
    06. Temple One - Sedative - Digital Society.
    07. Darren Tate & Daniel Kandi - Luminous - Always Alive.
    08. Talla 2XLC - Frenetic - Nocturnal Animals.
    09. Venetica - Everything Is Broken (Niko Zografos remix) - Synedrion.
    10. RAM - Umami - Nocturnal Animals.
    11. Jericho Frequency & Amélie Mae - Hide In Plain Sight - Amsterdam Trance
    Ursus maritimus: sea bear .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •