Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

LeeJ

Tracklist:
Code:
I See You (Extended Mix)                               Jak Aggas                                  Who's Afraid Of 138?!                         
Bass & Noise (Extended Mix)                            MatricK                                    Reaching Altitude                             
Stickup (Extended Mix)                                 Armin van Buuren                           Armind (Armada)
Lions Rock (Extended Mix)                              Alex Di Stefano                            Skullduggery                                  
The Theme (Binary Finary Extended Remix)               Jurgen Vries                               Armada Captivating                            
Fiji (ReOrder Extended Remix)                          Atlantis                                   Black Hole Recordings                         
Hope (Shedona Extended Remix)                          Cristina Soto, Saad Ayub                   Flashover Trance                              
Guide Your Way (Asteroid Remix)                        Deirdre McLaughlin, Tommy Conway           Subculture                                    
Walk Between Your Shadows (Extended Mix)               Neev Kennedy, Stargazers                   Uplift Recordings (RazNitzanMusic)            
Jetlag (Ben Gold & Allen Watts Extended Remix)         DJ Kim                                     Who's Afraid Of 138?!                         
Silhouette (Steve Allen 2019 Respray Extended Mix)     Dart Rayne, Sarah Lynn, Yura Moonlight     Amsterdam Trance Records (RazNitzanMusic)     
Futura (Will Rees Remix)                               Bryan Kearney, Waio                        Kearnage Recordings
Trust (Extended Mix)                                   Christopher Corrigan                       InfraRed                                      
Be With You (Craig Connelly Extended Remix)            Sneijder, Karen Kelly                      Afterdark

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

Tracklist: TXT format :good:

Let's Make AH Great Again! We need more active users on the Forum!!

2h3acyo.jpg
2h3acyo.jpg
2h3acyo.jpg
2h3acyo.jpg

Weird (or not).. I was just listening to this before the set came on :)

Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight with Sarah Lynn - Silhouette (Allen & Envy Remix)

15riqld.jpg

15riqld.jpg

15riqld.jpg

Weird (or not).. I was just listening to this before the set came on :)

Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight with Sarah Lynn - Silhouette (Allen & Envy Remix)

https://www.discogs.com/Dart-Rayne-Yura-Moonlight-and-Sarah-Lynn-Silhouette-Steve-Allen-2019-Respray/release/14077782

Risk it all to find you
I'd risk it all to find you,
To find you, to find you

I would climb the highest peak,
Over land and over sea
I would climb so high,
Just to be with you,
Just to be with you, to be with you

I have felt the cold of night
Ye' came down with wings of fire
And all that's left, is a fading silhouette, silhouette, a silhouette
Silhouette fading.

Let's Make AH Great Again! We need more active users on the Forum!!

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (5 members :loveah: and 6 guests) :dancing:

danmark_ori, zujar_man, leej, deymon, Patrik Endler

Thank you 4 your support guys.:love::best:

Back