Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Joran Van Der Sloot Confession

  1. #1

    Exclamation Joran Van Der Sloot Confession

    I was going to talk about this a few months ago but the case died down but now it is up in FULL swing after this:
    [YOUTUBE]JmNyRMUYCNo[/YOUTUBE]

    What do you peeps think about all of this?

    To me, honestly, this guy did what he said he did on the video. The girl probably died from some sort of drug/alcohol overdose on the beach and he pretty much left her there and got some friend to take her body and dumped her off at sea

    Your Turn,
    Abominus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Afterhours.Fm's Night Shift Manager

  2. #2
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,387
    if i could only understand what they are saying, or be able to see the English subtitles i could comment
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by t4e View Post
    if i could only understand what they are saying, or be able to see the English subtitles i could comment
    The English subs are sort of cut off by some logo thing on the right and by the Dutch text. I was having that problem too but after a while, you sort of notice what is being said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Afterhours.Fm's Night Shift Manager

  4. #4
    if i knew who that was, i would comment also
    http://dfx.at/sets/ :: http://myspace.com/dfx_dj

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominus View Post
    I was going to talk about this a few months ago but the case died down but now it is up in FULL swing after this:
    [youtube]JmNyRMUYCNo[/youtube]

    What do you peeps think about all of this?

    To me, honestly, this guy did what he said he did on the video. The girl probably died from some sort of drug/alcohol overdose on the beach and he pretty much left her there and got some friend to take her body and dumped her off at sea

    Your Turn,
    Abominus
    Just from reading what you have said it's good enough reason to take a disliking to this guy, I strongly believe in Karma and I hope this bastard gets what he deserves, twice, hard, then some more...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dfx View Post
    if i knew who that was, i would comment also
    The kid that is talking from the passenger seat is the kid that supposedly knows what happened to Natalee Holloway.

    Read more about it here
    Natalee Holloway Full Coverage on Yahoo! News
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Afterhours.Fm's Night Shift Manager

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by djabstraction View Post
    Just from reading what you have said it's good enough reason to take a disliking to this guy, I strongly believe in Karma and I hope this bastard gets what he deserves, twice, hard, then some more...
    I knew that sooner or later SOMEONE had to come out with the truth, you know?

    To put everything altogether, what Joran said happened to the girl is what I first thought happened all along.

    I will keep this subject on my "watch" list and I will update you all on it once I hear more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Afterhours.Fm's Night Shift Manager

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominus View Post
    The kid that is talking from the passenger seat is the kid that supposedly knows what happened to Natalee Holloway.

    Read more about it here
    Natalee Holloway Full Coverage on Yahoo! News
    never heard

    seems like a case of Missing white woman syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://dfx.at/sets/ :: http://myspace.com/dfx_dj

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dfx View Post
    Wow. Not too many people have not heard about the case BUT....

    Yes, it did die down a few years ago when there were no new clues. This whole taped confession thing is going to get the kid nailed. he even talks about filing lawsuits and all.

    Yes, the "white girl" syndrome is pretty bad. She's blond, pretty and white, American whatever. The media tends to overblow all of that. Eh, we shall see how the case unfolds.

    PS: thanks for the link!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Afterhours.Fm's Night Shift Manager

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. White Quasar - Airless/Dark Confession on TRANCESPHERE RECORDS digital
    By Trancesphere Records in forum New Track Reviews & Promotion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:01
  2. Ok,i have a confession to make....
    By mitzzer in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Mar 5th, 2008, 13:20
  3. 2006|08|04 Miric presents Classic Mind Confession
    By Miric in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 5th, 2006, 21:20

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •