Georgia - Ode To '99

DistantLand

Registered
Reaction score
Georgia - Ode To '99

Simply biggest most massive track i heard this year so far!! Brings the old trance feeling back! 10/10!

:choonalert::choon::bow:

Georgia - Ode To '99

Simply biggest most massive track i heard this year so far!! Brings the old trance feeling back! 10/10!

+1:choonalert::choonalert:

It´s really great....but personally, I feel that this track is somehow still "raw"....a melodic and well-done remix (perhaps Tragida style) would make it even more amazing, in my opinion...:grinning:

Teasing. Telling us it's the best tune of 2008, but not where we can listen to it. :mask:

It´s really great....but personally, I feel that this track is somehow still "raw"....a melodic and well-done remix (perhaps Tragida style) would make it even more amazing, in my opinion...:grinning:

I think its perfect except the breakdown, i really like that pluck for the intro parts... :music:

It's a good tune for sure, but I'm with c00l.d00d on this one, I think it needs a beefier remix to give it something extra special :grinning:

I think its perfect except the breakdown, i really like that pluck for the intro parts... :music:

It's a good tune for sure, but I'm with c00l.d00d on this one, I think it needs a beefier remix to give it something extra special :grinning:

Perhaps you two could make the remix that would make the track historical...:grinning::super::super:

sounds nice, very creative

It's really amazing !!! One of the best tune in 2008 for sure :D

Would be great if I hear that at TE :)

Georgia - Ode To '99

:iagree:FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS!!!WOOT WOOT!! EVERY SINGLE MIX COMPILIATION I MAKE I ALWAYS HAVE THIS SONG!!

:iagree:FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS!!!WOOT WOOT!! EVERY SINGLE MIX COMPILIATION I MAKE I ALWAYS HAVE THIS SONG!!

:welcome: to AH :) :hug::mml:

enjoying it so far? :)

Back