Trance4legends CXLIII 18/06/20

EspiralTramce4U

Registered
Reaction score
https://www.mixcloud.com/EspiralTra...mail&utm_source=notification&utm_content=html
:music::music::music::music::music::music::music:
bfeb-76ed-47b3-96ef-27bab737f129

TRANCE4legends
143 track list; 🙈 🙊 🙉 ;

1. Elysian - Moonchild (Extended Mix)
  2. Armin van buuren - blue fear (eelke kleijn extended night mix)
  3. Armin van Buuren vs deadmau5 - Let them know (edn Extended Mix)
  4. Giuseppe ottaviani and lucid blue - i believe (extended mix)
  5. Simon Patterson & Sam Jones - Wipeout (Extended Mix)
  6. Smith and brown - pithos (extended mix)
  7. Claus backslash – absolute delusion (extended mix)
  8. Jam & Spoon feat. Plavka - Right In The Night (Nicholson Extended Remix)
  9. James dymond and linney - what have i got to lose (extended mix)
  10. Tempo giusto – the fall (extended mix)
  11. TALLA 2XLC - ALL THE DREAMS WE SHARED (EXTENDED MIX)
  12. Dennis sheperd and roger shah and ichard Durand -Malam (extended uplifting mix)
  13. Solarstone & Future Disciple - Monkey Mia (David Forbes Extended Remix)
  14. will_atkinson-beans_(extended_mix)
  15. Ascension - For a Lifetime (Ocean Lab Mix)
Thanks to all the producers and record labels you make real the magic of trance

Hello sisters and brothers of 💖 Trance 💖, Welcome to chapter 143, New week new set with the best of Trance progressive and uplifting we have incredible balls like the blue fear of armin van Buuren remix of eelke klijn, a wonder, the theme of the week it is for Giuseppe ottaviani and his I belive, do not miss this vocal trance bomb, more forceful sounds from Simon Patterson, Smith & Brown, Tempo Giusto, will atkinson and many more, I hope you like it and thanks for the support .

Hola hermanas y hermanos of 💖 Trance 💖,Bienvenidos al capitulo 143,Nueva semana nuevo set con lo mejor del Trance progressive y uplifting tenemos pelotazos increíbles como el blue fear de armin van Buuren remexcla de eelke klijn, una maravilla,el tema de la semana es para Giuseppe ottaviani y su I belive, no os perdáis esta bomba del trance vocal,sonidos mas contundentes de la mano de Simon Patterson, Smith & Brown, Tempo Giusto, will atkinson y muchos mas,espero que os guste y gracias por el apoyo.

Back