ah.fm blocked at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo

Registered
Reaction score
Hello you trance listeners out there,

I've got a problem, one that requires immediate attention! My office has put ah.fm on their barracuda list so I can't access the site anymore. I heard that there are links that will allow me to stream without barracuda blocking me. Can anybody help me? I need my daily dose of trance :music:

Thanks

thanks laz thats the right link :)

hope that helps geo

Thank you so much Lazarus and Dan! AH. FM helps me get through the day with the quality trance sets that are played. I LOVE AH.FM !

Thank you so much Lazarus and Dan! AH. FM helps me get through the day with the quality trance sets that are played. I LOVE AH.FM !

but you should be aware that if you're employer is blocking ah.fm then accessing via port 80 may well come back to haunt you when their monitoring flags you're web activity. It's pretty hard to hide a constant 192k coming down the pipe all day long ;-)

setup box somwhere... ssh into it and then stream ah from that box... traffic will be encrypted and hidden though alarms will raise since streams will be noticed... they just won't know what it is

this is godsent for when im at college.

There's firewall friendly stream links in yellow when you click on the top icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back