MP3 Player

xruntime

Registered
Reaction score
What brand mp3 player do you have (and why)?

I have a creative zen, but lately i've been using my sony cd player more and more instead (lossless quality ftw!)

trekstor ibeat extension. why? cheap, good, and most of all: extendable via sd card.

i'm using a Sandisk mp3player, 1 Gb, why? because it serves really well for the purpose:music:

markvision 512mb usb mp3 player, got broken in 2006 and i repaired it changed the buttons, the phones connector and the usb connector had to paste the lcd screen with duct tape, i am thinking to use speakers glue and get that tape off but i am afraid if the lcd screen gets broken i will not be able to change it. the speakers glue is powerfull.

i got it in 2005 was cheap and had the money in the hand and i thought would be great to listen my music while i was in the bus or walking on the streets.

:music:

I have my Ipod Video 5G (30 Go) but it's not enough for trance :D

Sansa E260 4GB MP3 Player - 350 Trance Songs Including a few Ultra.Trance Albums on it.

PC - Winamp

i have a 30 gig zune mp3 player. I listen to a ton of EDM mixes (90% of em being trance and ah shows), therefore its best for me to have something like this. :music:

Just got my Sandisk Sansa E280 8Gig mp3 player. I use it in combination with my Creative EP-630 In ear phones. The soundquality is absolutely amazing. I love it! The e280 has a scrollwheel (like the iPod) so you can scroll easily trough all your music. It has an FM radio, MicroSD slot, 1.8 inch bright screen and a lots of space. I'm happy with it :)

What earphones do you use? It makes a huge difference :music:

Guys what about Mp3 player which have LINE IN record ??

It'd be better if records in .wav ! But also .mp3 is good!

I had an mp3 but it also gave me troubles by recording via line in, no matter what rate or khz, it always gave me problemS!!!

minimum 1 GB, price: not over 200 €!

Just got my Sandisk Sansa E280 8Gig mp3 player. I use it in combination with my Creative EP-630 In ear phones. The soundquality is absolutely amazing. I love it! The e280 has a scrollwheel (like the iPod) so you can scroll easily trough all your music. It has an FM radio, MicroSD slot, 1.8 inch bright screen and a lots of space. I'm happy with it :)

What earphones do you use? It makes a huge difference :music:

all Sansa mp3 players have a scroll wheel...i have the 4GB one and just bought a SD card...i've owned this for about 3 years now...its awesome and at a fraction of the price of iPods :p:p:p

you can also get a nice made for Sansa dock that charges your baterries while you listen and the sound is amazing too :)

SanDisk | Products | Accessories | Sansa Accessories | Made for Sansa Accesories | Altec Lansing Accessories

Last edited:
I have a 20 GB I-River red and a bunch of others smaller players such like Creative Muvo's etc
never tried an I-pod

ciao

Creative MuVo does the job for me. Damn near bulletproof and easy to transfer. Small, too, but not too small like the Zen Stone that could easily get lost. The Sansa is pretty good, too.

IMO, iPods are radically overpriced, unreliable, and just catering to the mass consumer market that just eats up the marketing.

I have :
- for metro / bus / running / sport : Creative Stone Plus (2GB) .. its small and has a screen so better imo than the 1GB version without screen. The only thing I hate about it : short life battery .. only 6hours battery urg ... not enough that's why I use it only for metro / sport.

- for long travel and such I've recently bought an Ipod Touch 8G. I got it throuh a friend who lives in USA so ... instead of 300€ I got it for 150€ .. eheh ... Why the ipod touch ? I wanted a mp3 player where i can also watch vids and ... this thing has wifi ! so .. I can get on youtube, read my mail and such .. its great and free :D

but besides that yeah, I agree, ipod are overpriced, especially in europe ... and lot of ppl have them just because its "fashion" tss its stupid but well. I guess i'm part of it now :/
and I HATE to HAVE to use itunes for using the ipod .. it sux ... this is why I always bought creative stuff so far ( I had a Muveo before) : easily plugged, no soft, good sound quality etc.

Last edited:
i'm using a Sandisk mp3player, 1 Gb, why? because it serves really well for the purpose:music:

+1 bro, 1GB Tronics... does exactly what it says on the tin :grinning: Plays me a days worth of trance, when i'm not at a PC

I use my MOTOMING phone with 2GB microSD. Also I have an old 128MB chinese player, but it is obsolete now.

Back