• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Suncatcher & Exolight

Tracklist:

01. Miroslav Vrlík - Expanse (Beatsole Remix) [Amon Vision]
02. Jaron Inc - Serenity (Extended Mix) [Pure Trance]
03. Fabio XB & Linnea Schössow with Khrys Kloudz - Run The Sky (Extended Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
04. Ronski Speed feat. Emma Hewitt - Lasting Light (Exolight & Suncatcher Remix) [Euphonic]
05. Farhad Mahdavi & Tricia McTeague - You Can Run (Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance Records]
06. Dalmoori & Binary Ensemble - Liquid Dreams (Extended Mix) [Heavensgate]
07. Derek Palmer & Hidden Tigress - Desolation (Original Mix) [Extrema]
08. Nikolauss - 8.06 (Original Mix) [Regenerate Records]
09. Amos & Riot Night & Robbie Graham - Finish Line (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
10. Kaimo K, Trance Classics & Susanne Teutenberg - Take Me Away (Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance]
11. Dan Stone - Vice Versa (Extended Mix) [FSOE Fables]
12. Miroslav Vrlík & Martin Jurenka - Always The Sun (Extended DJ Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
Suncatcher & Exolight - Critical Exposure Radio 079.mp3 - 59:56.90
Suncatcher & Exolight - Critical Exposure Radio 079[COLOR="#00FF00"].txt[/COLOR] ..> 20-Jul-2020 20:52                1012
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

Tracklist: TXT format :good:

add 10: Kaimo K, Trance Classics & Susanne Teutenberg - Take Me Away (Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance]

Tracklist:

03. Fabio XB & Linnea Schössow with Khrys Kloudz - Run The Sky (Extended Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
04. Ronski Speed feat. Emma Hewitt - Lasting Light (Exolight & Suncatcher Remix) [Euphonic]
05. Farhad Mahdavi & Tricia McTeague - You Can Run (Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance Records]
10. Kaimo K, Trance Classics & Susanne Teutenberg - Take Me Away (Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance]
12. Miroslav Vrlík & Martin Jurenka - Always The Sun (Extended DJ Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]

:thankyou: Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :replay:

:hmmm: " remake " :dancing: https://www.discogs.com/master/view/84982

https://www.discogs.com/Kaimo-K-Trance-Classics-Susanne-Teutenberg-Take-Me-Away/release/15571087

Shadow and Light
Another day turns into night
Eternal fire
Waited all my life

Take me away
A million miles away from here
Take me away
Find a place for you and me
You're taking me higher
High as I could be
Take me away
Forever you and me
Take me away

Tears I cried
Kept them all inside
I needed time
To make up my mind

Take me away
A million miles away from here
Take me away
Find a place for you and me
You're taking me higher
High as I could be
Take me away
Forever you and me
Take me away

Copyright © 2020 by RazNitzanMusic (RNM)

the sale of this record will be donated to the Paolo Belli association in Italy which fights against leukaemia and other

Tracklist:

Beatport said:
Frequent DS-R collaborator Fabio XB sadly passed away at the end of 2019, so we bring you this charity record in collaboration with his family to celebrate his life - this is 'Run The Sky' with Linnea Schossow and Khrys Kloudz.

Italian DJ / Producer Fabio XB was one of trance music's most exciting acts with his classic trance sound and soaring productions with a range of exciting collaborators capturing the ears of trance fans the world over.

'Run The Sky' is one of the last productions he worked on, bringing in vocalist Linnea Schossow and producer Khrys Kloudz to craft a soaring trance anthem.

Per this wishes of his family, all proceeds from the sale of this record will be donated to the Paolo Belli association in Italy which fights against leukaemia and other blood diseases.

Back