03. GEE MOORE - Dolphin - (DJ GEE Mix)
04. Felix Bouchard - La Scala (Gate Mix) Go For It
05. DJ Tandu - Outburst 2
06. Mars & Mystre - Eye In The Sky [Frequency 8 Records]
07. Sunbeam - Solar Surfing
08. Blank & Jones - It's Alright [Substance]
09. Lava - Autum (Fall Mix) 1
10. Emperor - For The Dolphins

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already know it's going to be great. I voted. :love::music::cat:

I'm having fun at my desk. Paying $20,500 worth of property taxes. Happily, it's not my money. :grinning2:Sadly, they're not my properties, either.:cry::cat:

I'm all alone. :blink::cat:

Oh wow. The single quote marks in the track list are green. I wonder why? :blink:

I would not have been able to see that a month ago. God, I just LOVE my new eyeballs. Cataract surgery. I recommend it to everyone over 60 who can't see to drive at night anymore. It's probably cataracts. Mine are gone. Woot!:super: :cat:

Sure is weird being in the forum all alone. I remember where there would be over a 100 people here all talking at once. It was great.

Trance literally saved my life, back in 1997. Been listening and grateful ever since. :cat:

Man. If it wasn't for the music and writing checks, I'd be bored stiff. :confused::cat:

Oh no! What's this track?! I need to know!! Ack!!!!!

Oh. Wait a minute. It was a really old track that I love so much. But ... then that stopped and now it's something else. Bummer. :( :cat:

Great set except for fooling me there for a moment. :bravo::cat:

Back