View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Simply Amazing!

    2 100.00%
  • Good

    0 0%
  • Decent

    0 0%
  • Did not enjoy it

    0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: Axee - Digital Connection 017 on AH.FM 23-01-2021

  1. #31
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150
    cool first half of the show

  2. #32
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    22
    Billy Gillies - Expand (Extended Mix) [Afterdark]
    New release on Afterdark, I think Billy Gillies can't actually disappoint, this will be one of the floorrockers in 2021 (if we will have any dancefloors )

  3. #33
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by C!C@ View Post
    cool first half of the show
    Thanks a lot, going faster from now on

  4. #34
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150

  5. #35
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150
    Quote Originally Posted by AxeeMusic View Post
    Billy Gillies - Expand (Extended Mix) [Afterdark]
    New release on Afterdark, I think Billy Gillies can't actually disappoint, this will be one of the floorrockers in 2021 (if we will have any dancefloors )
    yes hopefully we will partying again soon

  6. #36
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    22
    Signum - Coming On Strong (ReOrder Extended Remix) [A State of Trance]
    My personal favorite from the end of the year, this is a fabulous remake of the Signum classic tune. Reorder has outdone himself on this

  7. #37
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150

  8. #38
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150

  9. #39
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150
    Quote Originally Posted by AxeeMusic View Post
    Signum - Coming On Strong (ReOrder Extended Remix) [A State of Trance]
    My personal favorite from the end of the year, this is a fabulous remake of the Signum classic tune. Reorder has outdone himself on this
    just the usual reorder quality

  10. #40
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150
    vocal tune

  11. #41
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    22
    4 Strings, Trance Classics, Ellie Lawson - Safe From Harm (Omar Sherif Extended Mix) [RazNitzanMusic]
    Such a beautiful vocal!

  12. #42
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150

  13. #43
    ♪AH♥FM♫ Become a supporter now
    C!C@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98,150
    Quote Originally Posted by AxeeMusic View Post
    4 Strings, Trance Classics, Ellie Lawson - Safe From Harm (Omar Sherif Extended Mix) [RazNitzanMusic]
    Such a beautiful vocal!
    amazing remix

  14. #44
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Timisoara, Romania
    Posts
    22
    Finishing of with 2 Paul Denton gems:
    First one, Paul Denton - Moonwalker (Extended Mix) [Outburst Recordings]

  15. #45
    AH.FM Addict Patrik Endler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Liberec, Czech Republic
    Posts
    22,696

    Arrow


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •