Can music cause anxiety?

signfall

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I've searched up online if music can cause anxiety but the answer seems to be no, in fact, it can lower anxiety according to my research.

I've been listening to rock music most of my life and usually, I listen to the same songs over and over again because I'm bored. However, there have been moments where I've found a new song and loved it and am in a state of trance and bliss and I've listened to the song constantly over a few days until it gets boring as well...

Recently I've noticed that all the times I've experienced extreme anxiety I had found a new song which I began to like a few days earlier. My guess is that the music causes chemical imbalances? Due to my personal experiences, I believe music causes me anxiety but since there is no scientific evidence to support this I feel like I'm just being silly by avoiding music.

Of course, there are different types of psychedelic music that can cause incomprehensible reactions of the body and nervous system. However, good music only improves the mood. If you use the soundcloud platform and think about. how to make your music popular, then I can advise you this SoundCloud promotion. So you can very effectively develop in soundcloud music and acquire a large army of fans.

Hey guys I've searched up online if music can cause anxiety but the answer seems to be no, in fact, it can lower anxiety according to my research.

I've been listening to rock music most of my life and usually, I listen to the same songs over and over again because I'm bored. However, there have been moments where I've found a new song and loved it and am in a state of trance and bliss and I've listened to the song constantly over a few days until it gets boring as well...

Recently I've noticed that all the times I've experienced extreme anxiety I had found a new song which I began to like a few days earlier. My guess is that the music causes chemical imbalances? Due to my personal experiences, I believe music causes me anxiety but since there is no scientific evidence to support this I feel like I'm just being silly by avoiding music.
maybe look at the type of music you are listening to that's causing you anxiety. I have found that I have slowed down a bit because the fast stuff makes me feel like time is moving faster and it's difficult for me to stay in the present.

Back