ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Jefferson Eight

Tracklist:

01. ASKII - Way To The North (Original Mix) [Abora Progressive]
02. Van Bellen - Let Me Take You (On A Journey) [Systematic Recordings]
03. Faruk Sabanci - As Faces Fade (Alexander Popov Remix) [Aropa Records]
04. Dash Berlin feat. Vera - Till The Sky Falls Down (Extended Mix) [The New Daylight]
05. PUSH & Elsa Hill - So Long (Original Mix)[ARVA]
06. Dawnseekers - Gothic Dream (John Johnson Remix) [Black Hole Recordings]
07. Zirenz - Edge Of Space (Whiteroom Remix) [Afterworld Recordings]
08. Midway - Monkey Forest (Original Mix)[Essential Dance]
09. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Sweeping Strings Remix) [A State Of Trance Classics]

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :cap: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

Tracklist: TXT format :good:

We need this show to run for 2 hours , it is one of the best with the classics that provide , amazing tunes selection from Jefferson Eight

We need this show to run for 2 hours , it is one of the best with the classics that provide , amazing tunes selection from Jefferson Eight

Wow, thank you very much, every time I give my best for my listeners, my fans and my friends:friends:9

Wow, thank you very much, every time I give my best for my listeners, my fans and my friends:friends:9

I am almost 44 years old and I grew up with most of the tunes that you play and in a way it is a journey back to my youth times and the memories are so strong alongside the emotions that they create

Back