SnoW sNow snOw..!

HalloOo

Registered
Reaction score
Hiii

who doesn`t love snow..?!

i brought you some pictures that i`ve taken before couple months here in Saudi Arabia :grinning:

7.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

Hope you like it :)

see-ya

Last edited:
تصدقين احس ان الكآمري حقت رآعي الصور ههههههههه

قلت رد اي رد هذا ردي ماعندي الا عربك بيكفهم يصطفلو

بس بصرآآحه اعجبتن الصورن جدن جدن جدن

thanx HalloOo

الله يفشلك زي ما فشلتنا عند هالعالم

وين اودي وجهي عندهم هاه وين؟

خخخخخخخخخخ

الكامري تهبل زي صاحبها :p

بس والله تعبت و انا اشيل الكاميرا و اصور ههههههههه

welcome D7o0oMY

اقوول وين تودين وجهك كأنهم يفهمون الحين ض9

الكآمري ماقلنآ شي لكن وشسمه احسه طآره مدري ليه

لاتسألين طآره وش معنآهآ تعآلي الايميل اعلمك ههههه

التعب هذا ماشآء الله عليك مارآح يجيك منه الا الطرد

ترى وقسم الحين ماعرف وش اكتب بالانقليش بس لاتردين علي

Bey

wtf? :blink:

snow in saudi arabia :blink:

Many ppl think that saudi arabia is a desert

but they don`know that in the north side of the country it`s cold all the time

you can visit us sometimes & see for your self =)

Last edited:
I don't like snow...its cold, causes traffic problems, and my heating bill shoots up

I have never seen snow.

Yes.

I am serious here.:unsure:

*Looks* like fun but to drive in it, then you have to shovel it all out and......

Here in Florida we have to deal with like, hurricanes and thunderstorms and stuff:p

Maybe one day I will get to see the white stuff:)

Abominus

Abominus - I'm the same as you. I'm 28yrs old, and it was only 18 months ago I got to really play in snow for the first time in my life. And I had to fly to New Zealand for a skiing vacation to do it.

I have also never, ever experienced really cold weather. The coldest I've ever been in was -2C, again, that was in New Zealand at the top of a mountain in the very late afternoon.

Abominus - I'm the same as you. I'm 28yrs old, and it was only 18 months ago I got to really play in snow for the first time in my life. And I had to fly to New Zealand for a skiing vacation to do it.

I have also never, ever experienced really cold weather. The coldest I've ever been in was -2C, again, that was in New Zealand at the top of a mountain in the very late afternoon.

In Florida, people LOVE to ***** when it gets cold, and the coldest it has been around here is like, 34C or so.......

Or is that 34F?

I have no clue and my smileys are not working for some reason:/

I am sure that I will see snow before I die sometime:p

nice to see snow on vacation not to live in a country where it snows on March 7 :p :p..and you want to experience cold?...i tell you what cold feels like...-25C and your nostrils stick together at first breath :p
i'll trade with you lot that live in hot countries, any day you wish :)

nice to see snow on vacation not to live in a country where it snows on March 7 :p :p..and you want to experience cold?...i tell you what cold feels like...-25C and your nostrils stick together at first breath :p
i'll trade with you lot that live in hot countries, any day you wish :)

i am with you, snow doesn't work fo me:p:p

when i need to fly to a cold country or place i just want to:p:p

damn Virgin Atlantic never opens the line to Rio de Janeiro:)

it's in the plans:)

some not so glamorous snow pics :lol:

Feb 01 2008 the highway at 9am is deserted :p

005-3.jpg

MARCH 05 2008...who said Spring? :p

084.jpg

and expecting a Snow Storm today too LMAO

Winter storm warning for: Waterloo - Wellington
Issued at 4:56 AM EST SATURDAY 8 MARCH 2008
..ANOTHER WINTER WALLOP THREATENS SPRING FORWARD WEEKEND.. THIS IS A WARNING THAT DANGEROUS WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE IMMINENT OR OCCURRING IN THESE REGIONS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS.
THERE IS POTENTIAL FOR 40 TO 50 CENTIMETRES OF SNOW :wow::wow:

I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchwan, one of the western provinces of Canada and we get some absolutely brutal winter weather. I like the cold weather and the snow, but some times it gets excessive. We hit -59C (-74.2F for the Americans) for about a week here. Spit froze just after it left your mouth and bad frostbite within 2 minutes. Wish I had some pictures to show of it though as we had tons of snow this year as well. Global warming my @$$.

global warming anyone? :lol:

Back